Aug 20: VGC Masterchef Contest
V Girls Club will be celebrating its first anniversary soon in September. Lets celebrate with our very first vegan cooking contest!
VGC Masterchef Contest
– 3 competing teams will be given 30 minutes to create a vegan snack (dessert/appetizer, raw/cooked).
– Due to limitations at the venue, contestants may be allowed to bring self-made semi-products to the competition, provided that a detailed description of the semi-product is submitted beforehand for review.
(Please plan wisely on the semi-product and fully utilise the given 30 minutes.)
– A serving size sufficient for tasting by 20 people is required. The completed dish will be offered to the audience for tasting, while V Girls and some audience members will be the judges deciding on the final winner.
Individual Contestants & Team Forming
– There will be 3 competing teams in total, 1-3 people form a team
– If you are forming a team, only 1 representative is allowed to demonstrate the dish during the contest.
How to Enter
– Please send the following information to [email protected] for further review and selection:
- Phone number & email (provide the information of every member if you are forming a team)
- Name of the dish
- Detailed ingredient list
- Detailed cooking instruction*
- Detailed description of the semi-product that will be pre-made and brought to contest (if necessary)
- Photos of the final dish (optional)
*Please consider time, space and technical constraints carefully.
What is Provided?
– One of each: Oven, fridge, induction stove, sink, blender
– Basic utensils: plates, bowls, forks, spoons and knives
Work station and interior of Fresca
What to Bring?
– Food ingredients, special utensils and equipment
– Creativity, taste, appearance, health & nutritional value
– Or send us a private message @V Girls Club on our facebook page
Awesome prizes await the contestants!
Besides some awesome prizes, the winner will be our special guest and do a demo for us at our 1st Anniversary Party on 3rd September!